2020 - Citizen homage: 'Home is where the Art is' at Zeitz MOCAA, Artthrob
2019 - One Hasty Day: National Arts Festival 2019, Artthrob
2014 - We Have Lost an Artist: Memorial Tribute, Artthrob
2012 - Mourning – Zanele Muholi: Review, Artthrob
- Jong Afrikaners - Roelof Petrus van Wyk: Review, Artthrob
- Avant Car Guard at Blank Projects: Review, Artthrob
2011 - Further Fictions – Natasha Norman: Review, Artthrob
- Threshold – Group Show: Review, Artthrob
- The Immanent Inauguration of the 5th Corner – Dorothee Kreutzfeldt: Review,
Art South Africa
- Cumulus – Gerhard Marx: Review, Artthrob
2010 - US – Simon Njami and Bettina Malcomess: Exhibition Catalogue, Designer
- CC Unlimited Power – Robert Slingsby: Review, Art South Africa - As Terras do Fim do Mundo & 4 for Four, A speculative montage for David Oistrakh
& Sergei Prokofiev - Jo Ractliffe & Simon Gush: Review Artthrob
- This is Our Time – Group Show: Review, Artthrob
- James Webb – Artbio: Artthrob
2009 - The Mirror Stage - Gavin Turk: Review, Artthrob
- End of Cities - Stephen Hobbs: Review, Artthrob
2006 - Nation State Catalogue: Editor - Goodman Gallery
- Young Artist's Project: Exhibition Catalogue, Sub Editor – KZNSA
City of Cape Town (2017 – 2022)
Arts and Culture – Cape Town: Towards a Creative Future (2021- 2022): Developed a promotional publication: conducted interviews, reviewed and edited texts, wrote introduction and forward, reviewed publication design and layout.
IDP Discussion Note on Culture – Towards a Creative Future (2021): Prepared a discussion ‘note’ to accompany the Wellbeing Strategy Discussion Paper submission informing the drafting of the new Integrated Development Plan.
Arts, Culture and Creative Industries Policy (in progress): Revision of policy in line with cultural approaches to sustainable development, including research on sustainability, urban development, cultural economy, cultural rights and democracy, cultural value and impact, cultural participation and access; drafting of concept note; rewriting of policy context and directives; arranging series of multi-stakeholder workshops.
World Cities Culture Forum (2018): Collected city-wide data and prepared a city profile on the cultural and creative industries. The WCCF promotes global leadership on the role of culture for future prosperity and sustainable urban development. The City of Cape Town joined the forum in 2018.
Love Your Culture Survey (2017) – City of Cape Town: Contact Magazine, No.76